Supply Chain Manager
BRUW is a Mark Cuban funded, cold brew coffee startup. We manufacture and distribute kits for individuals to prepare their own cold brew coffee at home. We are actively expanding our product offerings and increasing our volume on a monthly basis. We recently appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank and are rapidly growing.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing a full supply chain, and ensuring compliance with both vendors and customers on an ongoing basis. We are looking for someone to help with inventory and procurement planning, as well as regular communication and coordination with factories and vendors.
This is a brand new role created for you. We are a small company of only a handful of employees, and you will report directly to the founder. We manufacture all of our own products, and this is an amazing opportunity to work hands on with a complex CPG supply chain in a dynamic and fast paced company.
This is a part time position, and while you will be paid, you will be classified as an independent contractor. This position does not include benefits.
Hourly rate is competitive and negotiable based on experience.
- Regular communication with 10+ vendors and factories to place orders and coordinate freight pickups
- Track inventory and calculate the ideal re-order point and MOQs on an ongoing basis
- Create procurement and sales projections
- Work alongside customer service team to create best practices for returns, replacement shipments, etc.
- Learn current processes, and help streamline and organize them
- Knack for organization, details, and planning
- Basic understanding of operations management
- Strong communication skills and comfort talking with vendors and factories on the phone.
- Ability to stay cool under pressure and solve problems swiftly
Nice to have
- Experience working with an e-commerce company
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with or understanding of EDI implementation and compliance
- BRUW is a customer centric cold brew coffee company which sells cold brew coffee products direct to consumer and to a variety of retailers
- Our most important goal is to always make sure the individuals we do business with, customers, vendors, or factories, see us in the best light and are getting the best possible service we can provide
- Our team is remote, you will be one of approximately 10 team members.
If you love working in a fast paced and hectic environment, please apply below. We will reach out to you to schedule either a video interview or an in-person meeting depending on your location. We can’t wait to get to know you.