BRUW is a Mark Cuban funded, cold brew coffee startup. We manufacture and distribute kits for individuals to prepare their own cold brew coffee at home. We are actively expanding our product offerings and increasing our volume on a monthly basis. We recently appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank and are rapidly growing.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for day to day assistance with inbox management, scheduling, and general administrative tasks. They will help coordinate and schedule meetings, manage task lists, and help coordinate large weekly meetings.
We are a small company of only a handful of employees, and you will report directly to the founder. As we grow, we are becoming more and more busy with smaller tasks seeming to slip through the cracks. We need your help to make sure everything we need to do is getting done. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast paced, high growth startup. We’re a fun team to be on and always up to something new.
This is a part time position, and while you will be paid, you will be classified as an independent contractor. This position does not include benefits.
Hourly rate is competitive and negotiable based on experience.
- Management of a task list and creating daily schedules including tasks, meetings, and classes.
- Inbox management to itemize deliverables and respond to low-priority emails
- Organize documents and notes with Google Drive
- Run occasional errands
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of events and light logistics
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Speedy communicator and ability to respond quickly.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone and interacting with customers
- Ability to stay cool under pressure and solve problems swiftly
Nice to Have
- Experience working with an e-commerce company
- Experience working as an assistant or in an administrative environment
- BRUW is a customer centric cold brew coffee company which sells cold brew coffee products direct to consumer and to a variety of retailers
- Our most important goal is to always make sure the individuals we do business with, customers, vendors, or factories, see us in the best light and are getting the best possible service we can provide
- Our team is remote, you will be one of approximately 10 team members.
If you love working in a fast paced and hectic environment, please apply below. We will reach out to you to schedule either a video interview or an in-person meeting depending on your location. We can’t wait to get to know you.